Can´t build project 69926

Mar 11, 2011 at 6:53 PM

I get a compiler error when trying to build the project:

Error 3 The type or namespace name 'Subject' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Develop\mefed_mvvm\MEFedMVVMDemo\MEFedMVVM.ValidationsExtensions\DefaultValidationService.cs 13 20 MEFedMVVM.ValidationsExtensions.WPF

can anybody help?

Coordinator
Mar 11, 2011 at 7:10 PM
should be fixed now

Regards
Marlon
WPF Blog - http://marlongrech.wordpress.com/
Microsoft MVP for Client App

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:53 PM, joachimb <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I get a compiler error when trying to build the project:

Error 3 The type or namespace name 'Subject' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Develop\mefed_mvvm\MEFedMVVMDemo\MEFedMVVM.ValidationsExtensions\DefaultValidationService.cs 13 20 MEFedMVVM.ValidationsExtensions.WPF

can anybody help?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (MEFedMVVM@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email MEFedMVVM@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 12, 2011 at 8:05 PM

I don´t see any new changeset. The latest one is still 69926....so how did you fix it?

Coordinator
Mar 15, 2011 at 6:26 AM
Can you please check now had the Lib folder not checked in

Regards
Marlon
WPF Blog - http://marlongrech.wordpress.com/
Microsoft MVP for Client App

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 1:05 AM, joachimb <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I don´t see any new changeset. The latest one is still 69926....so how did you fix it?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (MEFedMVVM@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email MEFedMVVM@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com